"Cookie" is an electronic, software program that is communicated via an Internet browser from a web site to a visitor's computer. Cookies help provide a better, faster and safer user experience. Cookies are small text file containing a string of characters that can be placed and stored on your device (e.g. computer, tablet or mobile device) or are embedded invisibly on web pages, that uniquely identify your browser or device or you when you visit our App or Servers, mainly for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow a server to know if your computer or device has visited that server before, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the server or browse from one page to another. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow Ludus to tailor the user experience to your interests. Information supplied by cookies can help Ludus to analyze your use of our Servers and help Ludus to provide you with a better user experience. Most Cookies will not collect information that personally identifies you. They will collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our Servers. For more information about Cookies we recommend you visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
A parent who has already given Ludus permission to collect and use his or her child's personal information can, at any time, do the following: (1) review, correct, or delete the child's personal information; and/or (2) discontinue further collection or use of the child's personal information. To do so, please refer to the confirmation email provided to you when you gave consent or contact Ludus. Please be sure to include your child's name and email address, your name and email address. Alternatively, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information from our users.Information You Provide When You Register to LudusThe Ludus registration form requires that you provide personal information, such as: full name, gender, e-mail address and password. Further information may be required upon registration to certain services. This is information that you provide knowingly upon registering to Ludus and/or the services thereby provided. The mandatory fields shall be explicitly marked. If you do not provide the details defined as “mandatory”, you will be unable to operate within Ludus and/or register to the services or applications requiring registration.The user name and/or password you create are intended for your use only and you are required to maintain their confidentiality. In any event, the Company shall not be liable for any violation of your privacy, or any other damage, caused by unauthorized use of your personal username and password.Information You Provide When Using LudusLudus contains and enables you to upload information of any kind, including verbal, visual, audio, audiovisual, graphic, images, documents, clips, links, and the like.When you contact, share or upload information to Ludus or when you take any other action within the Ludus App, you must assume that the mere contact and sharing, as well as contents thereof, are public, and that any person may have access to such information and contents.While using your personal profile account, you may be able to conduct private discussions, i.e. participate in closed discussions or sharing groups, or by way of a chat. Information disclosed in such arenas shall be exposed to the members of the relevant group or to other members of the chat. However, regarding this information as well, you must assume that it may be exposed to the public and will not remain within the group or chat. Third parties may be exposed to this information. For instance, the chat or discussion group members publish the information on Ludus or other platforms by copying or sharing it with others. Other than in the framework of private discussions, as mentioned above, information uploaded by you, whether in your personal profile account or other areas of the network, personal profile accounts of others, public chats or posts, are public information.
Information Collected through Other Social Media
Information We Collect About Your Use
Ludus systems contain additional information relating to your Ludus use. This includes: information about the groups with which you are affiliated; the chats that you take part in; requests addressed to you or by you to other users or your coach; the accounts that you created or in which you are involved; Ludus services that you used; searches that you conducted; and other information about your use of Ludus. We also collect information about the advertisements you read or clicked on; pages viewed; pages and topics that interest you; the time spent on Ludus; the IP address from which you accessed Ludus; the browser you used; the operating system you used; and other information about your visit to and use of Ludus.In addition, when you use your personal computer or mobile phone, we may also receive location based information. Thus, when you upload an image or clip, we may obtain information regarding where and when the photo was shot, and other information concerning your location while using Ludus.We may process this information within the Ludus systems, combine various Ludus data, cross reference or aggregate them. The Company may employ various companies or contractors that provide it with statistical analyses relating to Ludus usage. Such companies compile and analyze information regarding the scope of Ludus usage, frequency, user access points, and other statistical use information. Such information is statistical in nature, it does not identify you personally and is intended only for purposes of analysis, research and to make improvements to Ludus and our services and features.
SMART TRAINING TOOL AND OTHER DEVICES
When you register Ludus wristband to your account the wristband will automatically connect to the coach who registers all wristbands of users in Ludus App. Each time you use a Ludus smart training tool or a Ludus wristband on a Ludus App or other devices, we may automatically access and store information about your use of that device and it will be connected to your coach account, this data includes, but is not limited to, your name. gender, age, weight, height, level, belt, performance data, etc. Your coach account will be connected to the organization in which your coach is a member and you agree that we will share your information with such third party organization. In addition, if you sign into your account we may combine it with other data we have for that account.The data that we access from and store on your devices may include:
- Device identifiers such as your smart training tool, wristband, coach App, mobile device IDs, cookie IDsNetwork identifiers such as your IP address
- Account authentication tokens that avoid you having to log in repeatedly
- Content and ads downloaded to your device for the online services that you access
- Your current and recent locations if you choose to share this with usTrophies, scores and rankings achieved online and offline
- Some device type and setting details and error reporting
- Information about which features and services you are accessing from your device or app and when
- Information about the device you are using and how you have configured it and any connected peripherals, such as model and serial number and device settings
- Information about how you use the software installed on your device (including offline), such as date and time of use, what games you play, what content you browse, share or download, what services you access and for how long, including how often you use chat and other communication applications
- What actions you take within a game or app
- Software errors and load times details
- If your device or app crashes, you may be asked to provide detailed information about the crash, including screenshots and video captured before the crash
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the Ludus App;
- To properly operate and, develop Ludus App and its related devices;
- To enrich the Ludus activity as a network and generate increased sharing among its users;
- To improve and enrich the services and contents offered by Ludus, as well as the user experience, including the creation of new services and contents that meet Ludus user demands and expectations and the cancellation of existing contents and services;
- To provide you with advertisement that may be of interest to you, based on pages viewed by you when visiting Ludus and other websites;
- To contact you or analyze and submit statistical information to third parties, including advertisers;
- To send e-mail or text messages to you. For example, we may contact you to provide information on Ludus updates and/or improvements regarding services, content and proposals that may interest you, as well as marketing and promotional material – whether it is information that the Company and/or anyone on its behalf will publish or whether it is information received from other advertisers. You may, at all times, through written request to the Company, discontinue receipt of advertising information;
USE OF INFORMATION - SEARCH ENGINES
Ludus may enable users to perform various searches within Ludus website, whether or not for a fee. Using various search words or definitions, a user may encounter information that you uploaded to Ludus, even if he is not a “member” of the page.
Users can also perform various searches of the personal profile accounts, posts and other public information within or outside of Ludus (excluding information or arenas defined as private).
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Ludus may share your information with its third party service providers, vendors, organizations in which your coach is a member, and/or suppliers in order to enable Ludus to provide functionality of Ludus services to you.
- Where you take part in content activities of a third party or activities jointly conducted by the Company and the third party, as presented on Ludus. In such cases, the relevant third party will receive the information required for conducting the relevant activity and for creating or maintaining contact with you.
- To enable users to use the search engine and search services within Ludus;
- With third parties for the purpose of academic, historic, competitions or other research;
- With third party advertisers and ad-networks;
- With other users, unless designated as private;In the event that you violate or attempt to violate the Terms of Service relating to Ludus or any of the service provided by the Company or if you execute or attempt to execute, directly or through others, actions that are considered illegal
- Where the Company receives a judicial order instructing it to disclose your details or information about you to a third party;
- In any legal argument, suit, claim or proceeding, if any, between you and the Company and/or anyone on its behalf;
- Where the Company believes that the disclosure of such information is necessary in order to prevent severe injury or damage to you or to other third party/ies;
- Where there is legal permission and/or duty to disclose the information;
- Where Ludus activities are organized within a different incorporation or where the Company merges with another entity or merges the Ludus activity with a third party activity (“the New Corporation) – the Company shall be entitled to provide the New Corporation with the information compiled about you in Ludus or any other statistical information compiled by the Company.
PUBLICATIONS AND ADVERTISING, DIRECT MAILLING
From time to time, the Company wishes to send you, by electronic mail or any other medium, information relating to its services as well as marketing and promotional material – whether information that it publishes itself or information received for distribution from other advertisers. This information will only be sent to you if you have granted your prior consent, including upon registration to Ludus or at another time, and so long as you did not cancel your said consent and/or where the terms of law so permit.
In addition, the Company may use information provided to Ludus – and any other information – for the purpose of analyzing and providing third parties, including advertisers, with statistical data. You may change your commercial subscription directly from your account or notify the Company in writing that you do not wish to receive commercial advertisements. Such notices can be sent through email@example.com
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Access to third party networks, websites and/or services may be provided through Ludus, in addition to use of third party plug-ins and widgets as described above. In such cases, the services are not provided or operated through Company computers only, but through those third parties. By accessing other third party websites through Ludus, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. This includes your use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and/or any other social media that may be added to Ludus from time to time. The Company does not accept any responsibility for any additional third party websites that we may add in the future.
The Company applies data security systems and procedures of standards customary in the industry. Such systems and procedures are intended to reduce the risk of unauthorized access. However, they can never provide absolute security. Therefore, the Company does not guarantee that the Ludus services shall be absolutely resistant to unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
RIGHT TO REVIEW INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the database information submitted by you and/or relating to you, under applicable law. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him/her and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, may contact the database owner and request that the information be updated or deleted. You may send us such a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that you uploaded to your personal profile account can be removed at any time by deleting it. Please note, deletion means removal from your personal profile account only and not that the information was fully removed from Ludus or that others do not have access thereto, assuming that some of it may have been uploaded by other users on Ludus or elsewhere.
PERSONAL PROFILE ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
You may, at any time, cancel your personal profile account that you created. In this case, the personal profile account will be cancelled and removed from Ludus completely. Please note, information amassed outside of the cancelled personal profile account will not be deleted from Ludus. To cancel the user personal profile account please contact customer service at email@example.com Cancellation usually requires a period of approximately 14 working days.
CLASSIFICATIONS AND REPORTING